- House-like condo built in 2004 on top 2 floors of 2 unit building
- 1729 sqft (per condo map) and 4 decks w/ 500+ sqft of outdoor living space
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 designer bathrooms
- 1 car parking in huge 1000+ square foot shared garage
- Ample storage in 3 walk-in closets, extensive cabinets, and deeded garage storage
- Exterior/interior newly painted and hardwood floors refinished. In mint condition
- Crown molding, custom cabinetry, recessed lighting
- Designer tiled bathrooms with Geberit in-wall toilets and skylights
- Two granite-clad remote controlled fireplaces
- Ceiling fans and premium Hunter Douglas black-out blinds in each bedroom
- Use iPad to control music, ADT security, Nest thermostat, smoke & carbon monoxide monitors
- Legrand Nuvo in-ceiling speakers in 4 zones throughout house. 5 speaker surround sound in living room
- Legrand Adorne digital lighting system with touch, wave and motion sensors
- Cable and Ethernet wiring throughout house
- Front door buzzer with video
Lower Level Living Space
- Two large bedrooms that can easily fit king beds. Each with walk-in closet
- Living room with attached deck
- Chef’s kitchen. Granite countertops, custom cabinets, tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances
- Bright dining area featuring glass paneling to let in the light
- Designer bathroom
- Hidden laundry nook and bar area with granite counters
Upper Level Living Space
- Master bedroom suite spanning whole upper level with walk-in-closet and 2 attached decks with views to the south of hills
- Designer bathroom with double sink.
- 1 car parking in huge 1000+ square foot shared garage with large deeded storage spaces
- In highly desirable Inner Richmond neighborhood nestled between Golden Gate and Presidio parks, each 3 blocks away
- Rated Walk Score 94 = “walkers paradise”. Car not necessary. Many dining, shopping, entertainment and museum options by foot. 1 block to SF Muni. Downtown in 20 minutes
- Golden Gate Bridge, 101 and 280 access in 10 minutes by car
- Close to numerous schools and playgrounds. 5 blocks to library. Close to CPMC hospital
460 Fifth Ave is in the heart of the highly desirable Inner Richmond neighborhood which is nestled between Golden Gate Park, Presidio Park, Arguello Blvd. and Park Presidio Blvd. The whole neighborhood is awash with the gentle smell of eucalyptus emanating from Golden Gate Park. This neighborhood boasts a unique blend of convenient transportation, restaurants, attractions, parks, and cultural diversity.
The Inner Richmond has traditionally been popular with families, giving it a casual, homey quality.
Kid friendly features include flat streets and a myriad kid’s playgrounds such as Rossi, Mountain Lake, Richmond Library Playground and 9th Ave Playground in Golden Gate Park. Many of the top schools in the city are nearby. In the past decade, the neighborhood has also attracted a younger crowd. Hipsters from New York to Tokyo can be see savoring spices at Burma Superstar, shopping at Park Life or sipping lattes at Velo Rouge.
460 Fifth Ave has a walk score of 94. This location is a walker’s paradise so daily errands do not require a car. You can stroll a few blocks to grab your mail, buy groceries, get your hair styled, practice karate or learn ballet. You can pick out cute clothes at Kisha or a unique gift at Covet. If you don’t feel like walking, there are multiple delivery services such as Good Eggs farm to table groceries and Washio laundry.
For transportation, this is one of the most well connected parts of the city. In the mornings you can stroll half a block to grab the 38BX to whiz downtown in 25 mins or hop in the car to get there in 15 mins. You can also hop on the 44, 31 and 1 within a few blocks. If you need to rent wheels, you can pick up a Zipcar a block away.
Scrumptious restaurants include neighborhood gems like Sushi Bistro, and B*Star. If you feel like something fancier, you can find some of the best gourmet food in the city at Chapeau! and The Richmond.
Golden Gate Park affords many unique recreational opportunities, with archery and polo fields, tennis courts, fly fishing ponds, dog runs, and beautiful hiking paths. The Presidio offers hiking trails with stunning views of the bay and a world class Golf course. At any time of the day you can jog along the flat trails along JFK Drive or challenge yourself with Strawberry Hill or the hilly Presidio trails. You can swim at the Olympic sized USF pool or workout in luxury at the JCC.
Other world class attractions include the California Academy of Science, De Young Museum, Stow Lake, Conservatory of Flowers, Japanese Tea Garden and the Presidio Golf Course. Throughout the year major events in the park such as the Blue Grass Festival and Outside Lands are just a walk away. On the weekends you can walk out to the farmers market on Clement.
The cultural diversity stems from Chinese, Russian and Korean immigrants over the past century. Parts of Clement Street encompass a mini Chinatown that is authentic and accessible. Parts of Balboa contain Russian restaurants and bakeries.
All of these amenities make the Inner Richmond truly one of the best places to live in the world.
Saturday, June 14th, 1-4 PM
Sunday, June 15th, 1-4 PM
Thursday, June 19th, 5:30-7:00 PM
Saturday, June 21st, 1-4 PM
Sunday, June 22nd, 1-4 PM
Tuesday, June 17th, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Tuesday, June 24th, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM